Cheap, healthy and easy to make, homemade Soy milk has no added preservatives and chemicals. A drink that will leave you healed and healthy.
Ingredients: Soy beans and clean water.
- Soak soy beans for at least 6 – 12 hours.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Blend the beans with water at a high speed (1 cup of soaked beans with 2 cups of clean water).
- Extract the Soy milk by passing the blended puree through a cheesecloth.
- Repeat the prior step so as to adjust the consistency, not too thick and not too light should be the result.
- Boil or preferably simmer the milk for 30 – 40 minutes without covering the boiling container (pot).
- Serve hot wait for it to reach room temperature and save cold.
- Store in a sealed container and refrigerate for 4 to 5 days.